Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deafbux - deafbux.com

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deafbux - deafbux.com Empty Deafbux - deafbux.com Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:36 am

darwin

PTC Space Ultimate
PTC Space Ultimate

Deafbux - deafbux.com 2nn7zc

Standard Membership (beginning member)
Per click: $0.010
Per referral click: $0.005

Diamond Royal Membership (top-line member)
Per click: $0.050
Per referral click: $0.025

We have 10 different level of members. High member able to profit more and quick than low member.

The minimum payout amount is set at $5.00 (five US dollars) This means that when you reach or go beyond this limit, you can request your earned money.
All payments are made using Liberty Reserve, AlertPay and PayPal. Payment is instant unless otherwise stated.

Reg here:
DeafBux - Registration

Deafbux - deafbux.com Banner

2Deafbux - deafbux.com Empty Re: Deafbux - deafbux.com Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 am

darwin

PTC Space Ultimate
PTC Space Ultimate

Hola to become new member and join the new generation PTC to earn the money online.

I have impotant to tell everyone who waiting for activation from email from Deafbux. I found out the our web hosting have limit sent 1,000 email per day to prevent from spam. We already over 1,000 members who joined. Don't wait any email from DeafBux to activation the account.

Someone already login in our system fine then ingoring this message. And they have to tell the new direct referrals.

If someone didn't success to access our system. Please Email to us at admin@deafbux.com and we will activation the email or fix the dulplication accounts.

I still working on fix the bugs but 90% system running good.

We will work with you!

Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum